JOIN THALYS USERS ASBL
Since its inauguration in 1998, THALYS service trains have been running between Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam and Cologne carrying more than 100 million passengers.
Among them businessmen, tourists, Eurocrats, students, entire families, accompanied children and commuting couples that are separated by their place of employment amongst many many others.
Moreover, full-fare tickets, like the €99.00 Brussels-Paris, are extremely expensive. And low-fare tickets, bought in advance, face considerable constraints or penalties should one wish to modify the travel date. Electronic tickets cannot be sold to other people, contrary to classical ones.
The purpose of Thalys Users is to represent the passengers in their dealings with Thalys. The more we are, the better the service we can ask for.
So come on, join Thalys Users!
There are two ways of joining:
- Become a member. Membership fee is €5. You have the right to vote in the general assembly. Membership begins when the association sends you an email confirming that the donation has been received.
- Become a sympathiser. Membership is free and automatic, just sign in. No right to vote though.
- Members should pay their fee on the account FORTIS: IBAN: BE02 0017 3773 9640, BIC: GEBABEBB, “L’association des voyageurs Paris-Bruxelles”. Please mention your name and “membership” in the communication box. We will confirm membership by email.
- Thalys Users can receive donation, provided the board’s approval.
- Members who are directly or indirectly linked to Thalys must disclose it.We strongly believe that you and us – the users of Thalys – should have our voice heard and acknowledged by Thalys company.